November is filled with national holidays, which means a lot of different posts for your social media! Here are some creative content ideas for each holiday.
November 11th is Veterans Day
- Share a video of everyone in your company as a whole saying thank you to United States veterans.
November 24th is Thanksgiving
- Have each employee say what they are thankful for and combine the videos into a bigger one.
- Have employees take photos of them celebrating dinner with family and friends.
- Post the question “What are you thankful for?” on your story and have users comment on it.
November 25th is Black Friday
- Design a giveaway post. If a person comments on it, they can win a product or coupon. The people who won must come into your business and pick up the prize.
- Create a reel of different products you will have on sale.
November 26th is Small Business Saturday
- Create a reel of your store’s products, employees, and parts to promote your business.
- Create stories parts of the day to show customers coming in and shopping.
November 28th is Cyber Monday
- Create a special offer post that promotes finding the offers on your website and can access coupons there.
November 29th is the Day of Giving
- Create an ad having customers drop off clothes or canned food for a charity or food pantry of your choice. This shows your customers you are charitable and care about the community as a business.
- You can do a giveaway on your story. Create a survey question for users to answer, and one of their names will be drawn and will win a prize.